Wednesday, May 25, 2016

In Defense Of Slut-Shaming

OK, I am still not entirely sure this is true.  I mean, a high school-aged girl decides she wants to get gangbanged by 25 members of the football team in the girls' room?  This is something straight out of Big Tits In School, and therefore I can't quite believe it.

This reminds me of this semi-famous incident at an Enimen concert in Ireland in the summer of 2013, where concertgoers caught a girl sucking the dicks of people she apparently didn't know.  Her life is ruined.  And the girl who took two dozen football players in all of her holes is going to be disciplined for her illegal sex acts.

And you know what?  Good.

Hear me out.  I'm not letting the guys off the hook on this.  Those who think the young men are "heroes" because they "scored" are seriously deluding themselves.  I don't care if these young women are offering sexual services, and the excuse of, "Well, do you blame me?" is a patriarchal standpoint that absolves a party that is equally to blame for an act that, while great while you're in the middle of it, offends the social fabric and certainly shouldn't be allowed in a public place.

I also want to add the caveat that I don't think that I am fighting against a very popular opinion, at least I don't think so.  In fact, I think a lot of people are troubled by the actions of the women -- and I do mean actions.  The female at this concert three years ago and this teenager at the school are by no means victims.  They may be misguided, but ultimately, I am certain they decided to orally pleasure and get reamed by these boys.

So, yes, they should be shamed for being sluts.  Because, I'm afraid, they are.  The (very small) minority opinion I hear from some dark, distant corners is that we shouldn't judge the females for doing what they want to do.  No, you goddamn right I can judge them, and I should, and by the way, it doesn't matter that these girls might be girls and not women of legal age.  I don't like to slut-shame, but goddammit, if you are going to partake in sexual activity with people you don't know, and decide to do it in a situation where you could get caught in public -- let alone potentially be videotaped -- I'm telling it like it is.  You are a slut.

Yeah, many of my blog posts are about me paying money for sexual favors.  I am arrogant enough to think what I'm doing is different from what those women are doing.  For one thing, I am paying money, an equitable transaction for services rendered.  For all I know, these two are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, or they wanted to explore their sexuality, or they just wanted to please men.  I guess those are all altruistic motives, but it still sounds strange to me do be so "generous" to people you don't know.  And that leads to my second difference, and the one that might be more important.  Nearly all of the women I've had dalliances with are people I know -- not completely, not in a way that I would consider them to be friends, but these are not people I just met at a concert, and these aren't people I'm delusional to believe that if I splay out my legs for them, they'll like me.

This brings up the difference between men and women.  I can't shake that the fundamental difference between the sexes is biological -- that is, men have a penis and does the action, and women have the vagina and must take the action.  From that difference becomes a multitude of beliefs and patterns and, really, history that has defined men and women since time immemorial, and probably will so long as humans exist.  I'm afraid that that's going to be the way it is.  It is unfair that, as the receptor in this relationship, women will have to defend any action they commit when it comes to sex.  Men get to stick their dicks into everything they want (well, not everything -- men who commit rape are solely responsible for their actions), and women have to play defense because they have the mouths and vaginas men want to stick their dicks into.  It is reprehensible.  Bullshit, even.  And yet, if you are willing to submit to these sexual acts, and there are no good excuses for you in doing them, especially to complete strangers (sexual abuse, drugs), are you completely without responsibility?

So let me say this.  The slut who sucked all those dicks at the Eminem concert should be ashamed for giving it up to men she doesn't know.  The men whom this girl went down on should be ashamed for prostituting themselves in a public forum.  The girl in this bathroom should be ashamed for allowing her to be debased by 25 boys.  The boys in this bathroom should be ashamed for assembling a fuck train on an underage girl in a goddamn school.  All of these people are whores, men and women.  Just admit it.  All of you are whores for doing, and liking, these sex acts in such open places with people you certainly are not in committed and loving relationships with.  And all of you should be damned for it.  Just do it and accept the consequences and try not to bullshit me with saying you have free will or it's not fair for people to judge you.  All of you, men and women -- if you do this, you're nothing but a whore.

So, by that logic, I should be ashamed too.  Have I just contradicted what I said about me being better than these people at the concert and in the high school?  Maybe.  Am I a whore?  Well ... of course.  Will I stop?  Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment