Sunday, May 8, 2016

Horny MILF Message, Maybe

OK, so after debating about it for a while, I decided that I would post a Mother's Day message on Facebook saying, essentially, that all of you moms are beautiful on the inside but also pretty stunning on the outside too.  First of all, you have to admit that there are a lot of hot moms out there, and I can safely say that not only am I Facebook friends with a bunch of MILFs, many (OK, not all, but I sure as hell wasn't going to say that on Facebook) women I know and grew up with are pretty good-looking despite motherhood.  But moreover, this is me not having any more fucks to give because I'm 40.

I was fearing blowback, to which I would have replied that I meant that as a compliment.  I always mean pervy comments as compliments.  Why don't people get that?  Such as it is, as of press time, I think I have had seven likes.  All but two are from people I know.  One of them is the mother of my ushering buddy.  The last is a bodybuilder, and the type of woman (and mother) that comment is really directed toward.  I wish I had more, and more from my "babe" group on Facebook, and there's a chance that some of my real friends are turned off by such a message.  But hey, I gotta be me.  So I'll take all the positive feedback I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment