Thursday, May 26, 2016

Oh, And Another Thing ...

Going off on the "women need to be a tad more responsible when it comes to sexuality" tip: When you are a model, and you post an erotic picture that features your ass hanging out in a thong, or nothing, you should expect me and other people to say, "Wow!  That's a nice ass!!  I wanna fuck that ass!!!"  I mean, if you show your ass, we can't comment on it?  Oh, I think you damn well want us to comment on it!  Otherwise, why the hell would you show it?

I've been counseled on a couple occasions by those very same models not to be perverted.  What is more galling is that I've had "fans" tell me to back off and show some respect.  I am showing respect -- I'm showing respect for that ass she's showing that I want to fuck!!!  Seriously, I don't get it!  If you models don't want us saying we have to jerk off to that fine booty, don't show it!  And now I have girls running around getting all offended, and guys being chivalrous and sticking up for those models by threatening me.  News flash, dickheads -- she's not going to live with you and marry you and love you for the rest of your lives because you want to kick my ass.  She's never going to do that, so stop fucking seeing stars, for crissake.

No comments:

Post a Comment