Monday, May 30, 2016

Hey There, Cutie; Memorial Day Observations; They're Now Too Young

Happy Memorial Day, and I too thank all those who have died in the service and the name of this country.

I have enjoyed my freedom by going to Hooters at the Mall of America.  I noticed a few days ago that one of the hot waitresses there is back from her time in college.  I came in today hoping that she'd be working, and I figured that if she had the holiday off, there would be another hottie there familiar enough with my face to be served by.  Not needed; she was one of four babes just talking at the welcome kiosk.  It was nice to see her, and hopefully she thought the same.  And if she doesn't, well, the Hooters trick of flattering customers into thinking they really think a lot about them works.

---

I was so drunk, and I needed to blog this, that I didn't do anything else after Hooters except go straight to my car to sleep off the big mug of Apple Orchard I had, and once I was done sleeping, I had no time left to do anything except go to Caffetto.

However, on my way out, I saw some people shopping -- not a lot, since this weekend most people are either up north in the family cabin or some place outside.  I also noticed that all of the shops were open.  I forgot that if shops had the option to close this day -- like Easter, when I noticed in years past that some stores would actually stay closed.  So it seems like after Christmas and Thanksgiving, the most "sacred" holiday, at least according to commerce, is Easter.  Just to let you all know.

---

I need an excuse to finally call Grandmother (and this time I hopefully won't forget), and I think "going out tonight to a Memorial Day barbecue" should do it.  Instead of a BBQ, I think I'll go to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), which should be open in the evening, and might even be serving actual barbecue, now that I think about it.  So I might not be lying after all!

Since it's a school night, I could and should stay in.  Besides, there's a lot of stuff I could watch on TV.  The Stanley Cup Finals begin tonight.  So You Think You Can Dance also starts tonight.  However, in a flailing attempt to stay on the air, they are jumping on the Little Big Shots bandwagon and turning the dance competition to kid contestants only.  And therefore I will not watch because I now cannot fantasize (and, maybe, masturbate) to legal women.  This replaced The Mole as my favorite reality show on television, but now I can't watch it.

Maybe while at the titty bar I can watch Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals.  That might be another excuse to leave the house for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment