Monday, May 2, 2016

When I Said What I Wanted To Say ... And People Got Offended

Still feeling frisky and a little pugnacious after turning 40, particularly about women who make me horny.

Most of my Facebook friends are people I've never met.  They are models, and they are hot, and I saw their nice torso in a picture and I thought, "Hmmm, maybe I'll friend request them" and sometimes they don't accept it but sometimes they do.  That's great for me, but what would have been even better is for me to say every single fucking perverted thing that came to my head whenever they publish a semi-nude photo.  That's why I created an alternate Facebook profile with my nom de plume, Unforgivable Wetness.  But then Facebook demanded a real name and my birth certificate.  Who are you, Mark Zuckerberg, the government?  So I lost that.

I had thought that I couldn't friend any hot women onto my profile, but eventually my dick won out, and now I have real friends and fake, Internet-only friends, and they probably commingle, and that's probably not wise, but I don't give a fuck.  That no-fuck-giving has extended to the comments, where I have started to be a little more, uh, upfront of my feelings whenever I see a picture.

Is it going well?  Uh, I don't think so.

The first babe I actually posted a photo of her daughter yesterday (Sunday) afternoon.  She's thin, has porcelain skin and is wearing a light blue two-piece bikini in the pool.  This daughter is beautiful ... and young.  So before I let my sinister urges completely get the best of me, I asked the hot babe/MILF how old she is.  And she said, basically, Don't even think about it, she's not legal.  "Not legal" is all I needed to hear.  Moving on. ...

There's another woman, a ring girl and I think she does bodypaint too.  She seemed to have a good sense of humor.  She was visiting her husband, who I think is a roughneck on an oil rig or oil patch or somthing.  Anyway, she posted a photo and said something to the effect of, "My last night with my man."  To which I said, completely in jest, "Hope you had glorious sex, presumably with each other!"

That's all I said!  That's all I said!

Immediately she was grossed out by my comment: "Please, come on ... please delete."  This reaction is so much different from the other ones.  The ones before were quite angry.  I feel worse about this one because she seemed sad and disappointed that I would say such a thing.  Man, I thought she would be cool by my weird sense of humor, but it looks like she was hurt.  In fact, I don't know why I even posted such a thing.

I thought that I should apologize, and then I thought I shouldn't apologize because she would just rip into me.  But now, upon further reflection, I think I will apologize.  I think that's the right thing to do.  Because the more I think about it, the more I think that joke was just a stupid thing to say, no matter that I'm 40 and feel I should stop biting my tongue because other people might get mad.  Moreover, as long as I am into this kick of saying what I want, maybe it's best for me to separate the women who tolerate me from those who don't.  I'm not saying that those who don't are bitches.  Far from it; combining this with, no joke, how I'm being treated like a child at work right now, maybe the problem isn't with these women, it's with me.  But if I'm feeling this mortality at age 40, maybe I should just cut the cord with people whom I offended as quickly as possible, just to end any lingering bad feelings so both of us can just continue on with our lives.

Yeah, I'll apologize.  Hopefully it'll go over well.  And hopefully her husband won't beat the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment