Sunday, October 30, 2016

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Saturday, October 29:
  • After raking leaves (and being stymied from mowing and seeing the lawn because it started raining earlier than I anticipated) and before I went to the library to print out some real estate stuff for my parents, I went to this place whose brand new opening was mentioned on City Pages: Fat Chance Foods/Sandwich Shop, located very close to the brand new library down the road from my gym.  If it's mentioned in City Pages, heck, I have to try it.  I had what's called the Conveyor Belt, which is a sub sandwich with a bunch of meat, fries and a can of Coke.  Oh my God, that goddamn hoagie was so fucking big.  Had a whole heaping of fries, too, like I said in the last blog post.  Plus the cash register broke down.  But what the really nice lady did as they were waiting for the register to boot back up was put my order in and allow me to wait, and let me pay after I got my food.  Now that's customer service.  And therefore I rounded up my tip to: $12.
  • The stuff I needed to do at the library was re-type an invoice and add a letter to it.  Printed those out: 20 cents.
  • This night was the last-ever regular-season game for Minnesota United at Blaine's National Sports Center, and so I made sure I bought a ticket for it (on Stubhub) well before the date.  United have not played well in the Fall Season, and with their upset 1-0 loss at Carolina, they gave up control of their own destiny in reaching the NASL playoffs.  Well, they finished their collapse with a 1-0 loss to the New York Cosmos, and so this match was the last-ever game period for MNUFC at the NSC.  I walked to my car and intended to sit there to wait out the traffic, but then I realized: This may be the last time I'm ever at this place.  It's about ten minutes away from me, but the first time I went -- in fact the only time I'd ever go -- to this stadium was when the soccer team that achieved the highest level in the United State Soccer Pyramid, whether it was the Thunder, the Stars, or United.  And after, what, nine years of going there, it's over.  Minnesota United are going up to Major League Soccer (ironic that this franchise was eliminated from playoff contention and yet they were "promoted," in a way), and they're moving to TCF Bank Stadium to accommodate major-league crowds, and the National Sports Center will go back to exclusively hosting amateur sports events.  With that chapter closed with the defeat, I ran back inside to snap a few photos before they shut the lights out and/or I was told to leave.  Because it was The Last Game (at least The Last Game I Would Go To, even though I didn't know at the time that MNUFC would lose), I bought a hot dog and chips from the in-house concessions instead of from food from one of the many food trucks allowed to sell there.  I also got a can of Strongbow because I was thirsty for a taste of apple.  I was going to give a tip, but all the food server did was pop open the can.  And I don't mean to be cheap, but ... he just opened a can.  The total: $12.
  • Thursday the 27th ... we were/are in the middle of donations for food made by company workers, and I couldn't pass up getting nachos with cheese and chili and sour cream and salsa.  The farting was worth the: $5.
  • I then went to the closest car wash from work.  Been months since I got it washed.  Charged the wash on my credit card, but I tipped with money: $2.
  • On Wednesday the 26th I tossed in some dough for a buffet of baked goods: $5.
  • That evening I went to Robbie Stadium to watch the final regular season game of the season from the Gopher soocer team.  (Aside: What the Big Ten and all college conference should do is line up all final regular-season matches at the same, like what the World Cup does for the final group matches in each group and what all pro leagues do for the final matches of their years.  Makes it more exciting.  I actually spent that afternoon at work writing down conference results from teams tied in the standings to see what was at stake for each team.  I'm a total nerd like that.)  Hot dog, small Coke, program: $9.50.
  • Let's hurtle back to Monday, October 24, where I was in kind of a tizzy over what chore I should tackle after work.  I thought about finally getting my car washed, but then remembered that it was going to rain the next day.  No matter even if that's what I wanted to do; I was on the highway when I had to turn around and head back to the office because I forgot my phone.  Still, there was enough time for me to go to the library and print out the United ticket, a Groupon for a massage I'll be using in fucking April (don't get me started on that), and this claim form for defective brass fittings that my parents might get some money for.  I told Mother I would be coming at 6:30 and even after that I got in late, at 7.  The cost of the printouts was: 60 cents.
  • On Saturday the 22nd I also went to the library to print stuff out, but for what, I right now don't remember.  I do remember the cost, however: 20 cents.
  • After that I went to *a***'s house, the Moroccan, for a massage with a happy ending.  I wonder if I should turn this into a blog post.  Nah, I'll probably forget, so here's a summary.  I was late by ten minutes or so from leaving the library; I spent another ten minutes knocking on the door; just as I getting into the door I saw *a*** coming out; from all the bottles strewn across her place she probably was just waking up from a party; before we began I walked towards her in the dining room with my dick hanging out of my pants, to which she elbowed it and then grabbed it for a bit; she told me to go to her bedroom while she took a quick shower; the whole thing took 30 minutes when she promised me 60, but I didn't care, because after asking her, *a*** sucked my dick!  And then she said goodbye to me.  Eh, I would see her again if only she didn't live so far away.  But she was so valuable for her oral pleasuring -- only: $100 (!!!)
  • Friday, October 21 ... went to Glam Doll.  Want to patronize it still, but with night coming on and me still staring at my gut, I'm not sure if I can make this a weekly thing anymore.  I feel sad, but I have to cut back.  Two donuts and tip: $10.29.
  • On Thursday the 20th some bitch at work short-changed me on soup.  It's supposed to go up all the way, goddammit!  I think she has something against me.  I might elaborate on this some other time.  But I had to make a donation for this: $5.
  • And on Tuesday, October 18 they were selling donuts, and I grabbed a few and I paid: $2.
Good through October 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment