Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Bad Driver: 870 UBA

You, behind the black Chrylser ... oh, you're a special one.  Because I know you're from my neighborhood.  And I saw you take that right turn right after me without stopping.  Like a bitch.

I hate tailgating fuckers like you.  Because you always seem to get away with your tailgating.  I move over, hoping that I've got the lane that'll go faster, but no, it inevitably has the asshole who obeys the speed limit.  Meanwhile I see you tearing ass down 47 and cutting right in front of somebody as we're all backed up past the intersection to get onto the on-ramp.

And then you're gone, without a trace, down through the highway, probably (hopefully?) pissing off motorists but getting to wherever the hell you want to go faster.  It's always the jerks that get away with it.

Next time.  Because I know I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment