Monday, October 24, 2016

Nightmare

OK.  This was during the day, on what appears to be a neighborhood block party.  There were tables out on the street -- my street, actually; I can recall vividly that this particular scene is taking place several houses down from ours.

I spy some punk ass kid going through the tables.  He has, like, a Members Only jacket, which, in my mind, makes him stick out, although him walking briskly through the tables of this party when he could have easily walked around it is also a red flag.

We get him and restrain him.  I start yelling at him, accusing him of being ... well, of being a terrorist.  I don't know how I got that in my head.  He is just some rude, skinny shit who didn't want to get along with the event in the neighborhood.

And then I hear the alarm.  Dang -- sleeping for only 4 3/4 hours sometimes leads to weird and evocative nightmares like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment