Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Person Who Should Be Fired: My Contact At The Temp Agency

OK, this bitch who didn't listen to me before I started this job did it again.  Today at work I get this frantic e-mail (and I know you can't really tell frenzy in an e-mail, but trust me, she was frantic) from her saying that I needed to fill out my I-9.  Except that I did.  I even replied to her with a screengrab of my temp agency account that showed I did the I-9.  And without referencing my e-mail at all, she told me I had to go into their offices and do it again.

Taking time out of my workday to do this is already annoying.  I now have to adjust my schedule to make sure I get my hours in.  But it's the impression that she didn't even acknowledge what I said in my e-mail that really pisses me off.  This really isn't my issue, but she's making it my issue because she said I don't get paid if I don't come in.  And beyond that, filling out tax forms is something usually done before a job begins, not now.  I had time to do this before this job began, and I resent that I have to take valuable time out of my schedule to do this now.  That I don't think she understands or cares about this plight she put me in infuriates me.

I thought my first contact at the temp agency was bad, but I hated her only because she was stupid and a liar.  This one is a nag and selfish and completely indifferent to my feelings.  Plus she's affecting me now, so she's worse.

Oh, by the way, I had to come in and see her in the summer.  She has bad skin.  Also, she was wearing a shirt that she didn't button.  I could see all the way in to the bra/tank top she was wearing.  I would be turned on if she weren't my contact, and if she weren't so dumb.  How lazy, how unprofessional.  I should have known that was a sign of how she would treat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment