Thursday, October 6, 2016

One thing I have yet to adjust to, and well, is waking up early in the morning.  It's weird in a way, because I had been going to bed at 1:30, 2, 2:30 in the morning in the weeks before I had work, and when I got up around the 7 o'clock hour, I would be fine the rest of the day.  Now, here, I'm really dragging.  I mean, I felt like I was going to fall asleep today during the 11 o'clock hour.

There is a caveat to all this: I was able, most times, to sneak in a nap during my time in funemployment at a parking ramp.  I'm not really able to this time, and when I can it's short because I only have a half-hour lunch break.  Also, I was spending my day just dinkin' around and doing what I love.  I like working, but this is work, so I'm not as enthusiastically engaged in what I'm doing instead of surfing on the Internet for hours at a time.

Should go to bed sooner so I don't feel like the walking dead during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment