Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Alright, so I am interested in finally getting a new laptop.  I thought I could get one at a discount at work because last year I bought a USB cable from their store, and when I flashed them my work ID and I got 20% off.  I was going to do the same thing this year to buy the computer, but when I looked at the fine print, I didn't know whether I was qualified.

So I asked if I was, and the e-mail I got back from the ... uh, department was ... well, I'm kind of in a tizzy now, so right now I will describe it as unhelpful, vaguely rude, and dumb.  The response is one sentence, and it's the same sentence I see in the fine print.  And then it refers me to the eligibility rules of the discount program.  Like I couldn't do that myself, or like I didn't tell the woman who sent this useless and stupid e-mail that I read that already.

This is so unhelpful that I think I'm just going to go and try to buy it anyway.  My God.

No comments:

Post a Comment