Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Addendum To: This Is It

I had to research a place that would carry our alma mater's game, so I had to go out after coming back home for dinner.  On my way I thought to go to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) to see if the host of the day party I went to on Friday found my keys.  It was a long shot, but she was there dancing.  Unfortunately, she didn't see any keys.  She'll be on the lookout -- like the night host of the party I went to Friday.  But my heart kind of sank.

And I still haven't heard from the rental car company about my request for lost keys.  I sent another e-mail today, but not hearing from them makes me afraid that the keys they do have don't fit the description.  And the 30-day period for claiming lost items comes tomorrow.  I would much rather hear that the keys they do have in their possession definitely aren't mine.

At any rate my heart sank even further.  Now I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment