Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, October 17:
  • I keep getting these specialty drinks from the Starbucks down in the work commissary even though there is perfectly good coffee on my floor.  I bought it on this day because I didn't remember the price and I need it for, well, this blog post.  Now that I remember, I won't have to buy it so often: $3.65.
  • I think (or at least I hope) that over the weekend I either have a receipt for or charged everything I bought, so we'll just go back in time to night of Friday the 14th, when, on a lark, after Mother dropped the "suggestion" that I start paying for the house, and after I went to AutoZone to find the right kind of tire pressure gauge and didn't find it, I kind of went into self-destruct mode and went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) to drop some money.  Had a lapper with the lovely Giselle, whose chest that evening was noticeably hot.  I hope one day she'll touch my pee-pee.  With tips and a Sprite: $27.75.
  • Afterwards I went to Glam Doll for the first time in two weeks.  No matter -- the guy serving me recognized me, and he gave me not one, but two donuts free!  Boo-yah!  It's like he likes me or something.  I appreciate that a lot.  However, I have to be truthful.  I was going back up to the counter to get a second donut and I couldn't decide.  He comes over and asks me what I like.  I tell him I like everything but I haven't yet tried to ones with bacon on them, because even though I like bacon and I like donuts, I don't like bacon on my donuts.  He asks me to try one of those anyway -- the Showgirl, a longjohn with maple icing providing the bed for a strip of bacon.  And, unfortunately, it was as bad as I imagined it would be.  A bacon is salty and a donut is sweet -- two distinct flavors, both I love, but each diametrically opposed to each other taste-wise.  Since they were both fighting for my gustatorial affection (did I say that right?), my taste buds were extremely conflicted.  Really, as I was finishing the Showgirl, I felt sick.  Hey, if God wanted donuts and bacon to be put together, he would've done so.  I told the guy the truth, I had to.  So the only thing I paid for was the pour-over coffee, and with tip the two hours I spent there came out to: $5.
  • Thursday the 13th ... I know I eat a lot and have been bitching about being fat.  Nevertheless, I felt hungry that day, so for lunch I had a flatiron steak with this potato patty and a few other things.  This was in the area of the lunchroom that was supposed to have macaroni and cheese, per the weekly menu.  Eh, whatever.  Eh is also my reaction, sadly, to the meal.  It was fine and all except that the steak was a little tough to chew.  Total: $5.89.
  • After work I finished what was the second part of the back half of a study that I began in ... July?  I forget.  Anyway, it took a long time, and I'm glad I was able to complete this experiment.  And I got paid cash, right then and there.  An Infusion of: $40.
  • I promptly went to the party afterward ... where *****a found my keys!  (More on that on another blog post.)  To thank her I took her upstairs to the VIP bed.  However, I was so grateful that I texted her that she didn't have to do anything to me -- we could talk with our clothes on for 15 minutes and that's fine.  She is a good girl -- with one exception -- so while I was hoping for some sexytime, I didn't expect it.  And I didn't.  I stripped totally naked, she went topless and just sat on me.  Fair enough; we both know I won't be taking her up there again.  The $40 I made at the U. research study I promptly gave to *****a.  Seems ironic, and if my parents know that money flows off of me as soon as it flows into me, they'd throw a fit, especially after Mother told me I should start paying for the house.  Plus cover and regular dances from Destiny, Carmen and Peaches (three of the eight [!!!] strippers working that evening) and it all came to a non-ejaculatory amount of: $180.
  • Monday, October 10: Mocha at work: $3.65.
  • Then I got hungry again and bought a slice of pizza at work: $3.10.
  • On Sunday the 9th I was working the Vikings game.  Had to wake up at the crack of dawn, and since most of the streets around Ooooooooooooosbahnk Stadium were closed for the Twin Cities Marathon, I decided to park on the other side of downtown and light-rail it, at a cost of: 50 cents.
  • After work I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) to detoxify.  ****a, who blew my dick and my mind that one daytime stripper party, was there to work the shift after I planned on leaving, but she got permission to give me an LD before she was officially supposed to begin work.  She was one of two girls to sit down next to me and talk for a minute, something that rarely happens.  Made me feel good.  With stage tips and coffee: $34.75.
Good through Monday, October 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment