Monday, October 2, 2017

Two Sexual Reasons To Be Grateful

Today, with a U.S. territory slipping into the degradation and chaos that Third World countries face, a mass shooting I know will be replaced in body count quite soon, and Tom Petty possibly dead (he was pronounced dead and then, as of press time, was not), I have to think on the bright side, of something, anything.  Didn't realize it at the time, but I am, and I should be.  So I'm going to think about strippers and doing shit with them.

Have I told you that the two girls who double-teamed a handjob on me back in 2012 did it to me again?  It was a party a few weeks ago where ***e* and ******e were working.  I had lent ***e* some money, and she paid me back in a unique, and yet familiar, way: They were going to gang up on me, and instead of paying double, I was going to pay only $120, ostensibly for ******e to jerk me off, and ***e* getting naked was free!  Honestly, ******e was doing all the work, but when two girls are getting naked and doing shit to me, how can I complain?  I love that ****e* commanded me to whip out my cock, and I take ******e's observation that my dick was hot (not hard, hot, although it was plenty hard too!) as a supreme compliment.

The other thing?  This was the time where the stripper ******e sucked my pee-pee for just $20.  (This was a couple weeks after the first party and a couple weeks ago.  [ETA at 10:51 a.m. on October 3 that they were actually one week apart only.])  Did I tell you guys that that was the second blowjob I got that evening?  Oh; just checked my blog post.  I didn't really emphasize it, and it wasn't the thrust of my blog post, but I did.  So, uh, this was the first time I ever got my dick sucked twice in one night.  So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment