Thursday, October 5, 2017

I'm Behind In Blogging

I've been meaning to do this for some time.  I've been so busy doing other stuff I have felt as though I haven't blogged as much as I used to.  As you can see, the number of blog post I have made is listed by both month and year.  I think that I've been very consistent over the years in WAF, varying by, at most, 30 posts from year to year.

But I took a glance over the summer, and even though I didn't do the math, I felt as though I was woefully behind.  And I looked at it just now; I am 100 blog posts behind the ballpark range of 400+ that I have reached annually, and I have just less than three months to go.  I have done my best to blog daily, yet if I continue just at that pace, I will fall well short of 400.

Which means I have to step up my blog posting game.  Which I am doing by double-blog posting.  Like this here.

OK, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment