Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Oh Yeah -- My Pick For 2016 Playmate Of The Year (Scheduled Post)

I should have written this way sooner in the year.  Shit, I should have written my annual PMOY choice blog post sooner every year.  But now, just before my parents come home, is the perfect time to finally do this.  (No, one has nothing to do with the other.)

Last year brought something vastly different with Playboy, and really, really stupid: Starting with Miss March 2016, the Playmates didn't show their tits or pussy.  It was an attempt to go "mainstream," and thank Buddha, God, Allah and all the deities above that Playboy realized that it's fucking Playboy, and so the magazine changed its mind back in time for their March/April issue this year.  (One change that they did mainstream, which is both unfortunate but understandable, is to publish six times bimonthly; there will be two Playmates in each issue, one representing each month.)  That meant that this year's PMOY, Brook Power, showed her ass but used her arms to cover up everything for her PM spread in the May 2016 issue, but she dropped her arms to show her nice boobies (but kept her panties on -- still no pussy?) in the May/June issue this year.  (This is the direct opposite of last year's PMOY, Eugenia Washington, who was totally naked her monthly spread but showed nothing but her ass for her winning one.)

I'm not going to count that; that is a PMOY spread when only the PMOM pictorials should be the ones I evaluate.  Furthermore, on principle, I will not count any of the Playmates who didn't show her lady bits.  That's Maxim shit, not Playboy.  So that reduces the field of Playmates to two: Miss January, Amberleigh West, and Miss February, Kristy Garett.

Of the two, the choice is clear.  Both chicks are hot.  But I have seen Ms. West's Facebook page, and she is a raging Ayn Rand cultist.  I mean, libertarian is too mild a word to describe her.  She is absolutely fucking nuts over that overrated eugenicist.  So even though I call complete bullshit that Kristy Garett is her real name -- she's from Georgia (the former Soviet republic, not the United State), and I just saw on her Wiki that her real name is Kristy Goretskay -- by default I say Playboy Playmate Of The Year 2016 (2017?) is her.  She may have no political views.  She may not have any thoughts on anything at all.  Shit, she might be as raving a Rand lunatic like West.  But without proof, my PMOY choice is Kristy Garett.

No comments:

Post a Comment