Monday, October 2, 2017

So I fell asleep around 10:30 to the end of the Sunday Night Football game and woke up at about a quarter to 7 wondering what I should blog about.  I decided I would make something quick about the three hot, toned, lithe, strong strippers I saw at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version), just a quick appreciation to toss out, a stop-and-smell-the-flowers type deal.

But then I looked at Twitter (particularly my search feed) and see this.  My God.

We need gun control.  Right now.  And this is the goddamn time to talk about it.  I know people are going to say, "No, this is not the time."  We have not talked about gun control after mass shootings and this shit still happens, and you're telling me now is not the time?

Some motherfucker buys several guns (most of which were found in his hotel room) and used them to gun down at least -- at least -- 50 people dead and 400 injured, and I want to see the NRA gun nuts weasel their way past this one.  More scanners?  Every concertgoer should have a gun?  Should we recite the Lord's Prayer before every concert?

For all we know, Our Asshole President is going to dedicate a golf trophy to everyone who died.  Fuck him and fuck everyone who doesn't think we need gun control.  You people are dumb and cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment