Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Licky Dog

So yesterday (Monday) afternoon I fucked ***a*.  Felt so horny that I was going to burst inside her.  I came in her mouth, though, and I unloaded a bathtub full of semen for her to spit up.

Anyway, after we got done we took a nap, which is what we usually do after we do it.  This time, however, I just couldn't fall asleep.  Don't know why; maybe it was because I got a full night's sleep.

At the point it was futile for me to try and get some rest, so I took out my left arm, which was wedged underneath ***a*'s butt, climbed out of the divot me spooning her made, and tried to get around her on the bed to start getting dressed.

***a* has two dogs, and although they are usually active when I get to her place, these two were sleeping quietly on the bed.  Until I made a stirring, at which point both of them walked over to me and started sniffing me out.  And then both of them started to lick me, which is Standard Operating Procedure for them.  But one of them, whose name I am withholding, is renowned for licking people a lot.  And I don't know what's up with him, but as soon as he got a taste of my hand, he went up my arm and then went to the other hand.  I thought I was going to get out of ***a*'s apartment early, but I swear to God, this dog licked me for 30 minutes before ***a* woke up and literally stopped her dog from licking me so I could start getting dressed.

It's cute, what he does, but damn, that's a thirst dog!  And I know I don't taste that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment