Friday, October 13, 2017

Where President Trump REALLY Shows He's An Asshole

Yesterday afternoon I heard about him introducing shit health insurance plans to ObamaCare and backing out of the Iran nuclear deal.  I got really tired towards the end of last (Thursday) night's NFL game, so I didn't catch that he is no longer paying subsidies to states that offset health insurance costs for middle- and low-income Americans.  And don't forget that CHIP still hasn't been renewed yet.

There have been a lot of fucking disastrous weeks in this President's term.  Yet I am not being hyperbolic when I say that this week -- in fact just Thursday -- was the most disastrous because, in his hellbent quest to undo the major accomplishment of The Black Guy, he has fucked over so many people, and done so with gleeful cruelty.

Guess what I'm saying is, Donald Trump can go fuck himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment