Friday, October 20, 2017

No More Yahoo! Mail On My Phone

This time last week, or it could have been last Thursday, I was not able to update my e-mail from my Yahoo! account.  I had been given warning a month or two ago that Yahoo! would no longer permit devices from old operating systems to access the mail due to security concerns.  Even up to that point I had to give special permission in order to look through my e-mail on my iPhone4, but apparently that permission was no longer accepted.  I get it, but even after the imposed deadline passed I was able to just go through my e-mail on my old phone without any problem.  That lasted ... uh, about a month or so, until last week.

Sucks.  I don't answer e-mail on my phone because it's just too small.  But I at least look through it to see if anything important comes through.  That way I'll know I'll have to get to my laptops or the library to answer it if need be.  And now I can't do that.  Therefore, getting a brand-new phone takes on a heightened priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment