Thursday, October 19, 2017

Today, between the hours of 11 and 2:30, I took either two or three naps.  I did my first in Rosedale, and one or two after seeing my shrink.  I was so tired after my session with him (although it had nothing to do with the session) that I just sat in the passenger seat, reclined it, and closed my eyes.  I may or may not have slept then, but when I tried to get up to the driver's seat, I felt so tired again that I decided to close my eyes again, and this time I definitely passed out for a bit.

I don't think I have ever taken three naps in the same day, let alone three naps in 3 1/2 hours.  Hell, I don't remember taking two naps the same day.  I don't know if it's because I'm tired, I finally had time to rest now that I am between jobs, whether it's the weather, I was stressed out with getting the house cleaned before my parents came home last night, or what, but I took a lot of naps this afternoon.

Just wanted to note that.

No comments:

Post a Comment