Thursday, February 8, 2018

A Night Of Chores ... Ah!

This is the first time since, I think, last Monday where all I did was go to work and then go home.  Every other day in the past, oh, two weeks I have either needed to work, get chores down outside, met friends or fucked someone.

What greets me at home?  Oh, just clothes that need to be washed, mail that needs to be opened, dishes that need to be washed and snow on the driveway that needs to be shoveled to the side.  And you know what?  For tonight, at least, I am relieved.  I don't like doing these chores, but I got more and more annoyed with every night I have had to do something in the evening, allowing these chores to build up.  I now have time to myself, and even if it is doing all of these things, I feel a sense of control.  I am doing these things because I have no one I need to please or meet or be beholden to.

Oh.  This also means I can eat leftovers and not spend any money today.  I actually took time last night to prepare a salad to eat for lunch at work today.  Since it was the Monday of last week since I last ate salad, the leftover cucumber got slimy.  I have never seen cucumbers go bad, but hey, now I know.  I cut away all the slimy parts and ate the rest, and as of now, I am still alive.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment