Friday, February 2, 2018

Addendum To: I'm Starting To Get A Little Nervous About Working The Big Game

OK, so everyone connected to the crew I tried to contact at work finally replied to me.  It was after work, when I tried walking in the cold to the stadium and then lingered around Nicollet Mall for Super Bowl Live.  But I got both an e-mail and a text asking me to call one of the leaders back.

Combined, those two missives have sketched out what is going to happen.  We are actually going in a as a group.  Also, I have parking close enough to the stadium (both days, including gameday!) that I won't have to use a shuttle.

Now, the only things I have to worry about are having difficult people to work for and whether I can really bring in my laptop, even if I am media, because I have been told that there will be periods of downtime.  Well, if my boss openly admits that, he and this production can't be that bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment