Thursday, February 8, 2018

Bad Driver: AKA 675

Oh, you white ... bitch?  Bastard? ... in the black ... Buick?  Mercury?  You flash your headlights at me like some European to make me step aside?  And then when I refuse to and just start driving faster -- that helps you drive faster, right?  Isn't that what you want to do, drive faster? -- and after I finally get past the blob of cars who you don't believe were driving fast enough for you, and after I finally make way for you -- you know, like a gentleman? -- by moving over, you just had to cut in front of me without turning on your turn signal.  Oh, you fuck.

And as much as you think you were driving, you weren't driving fast enough for me to hunt your ass down and cut in front of you too.  How do you like that?  SUCK IT?!?!?!

Ahem.  Got that out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment