Monday, February 5, 2018

Now I Lost My Hat And Gloves!

You know, I just wanted Super Bowl LII to go without a hitch.  But in all the hubbub, I lost my hat and gloves and had to walk to my car with nothing to cover up.  I knew that since all of this was new to me, and I could be hella busy, something like this could happen.  But I swear I put them down the sleeve of my coat, and I hung up my coat on the hanger, and that was it.  But when I checked on my way out the door, they were gone.

The gloves I could go without.  Those are the leather ones I bought on Amazon, but they're so tighty and flimsily-made that the lining came out inside-out when I pulled out my hands.  I am a lot more bummed/sad over losing my hat.  It's a black, Caribou-themed pom-pom hat that I got for free when I was at the U.S. Pond Hockey Championships for the first time three years ago, and I got it just because I sampled one of their products.  That's it.  And for that, I got a really good, solid hat.  And now it's gone.

I'll check lost-and-found this week, but otherwise, someone inadvertently took them.  (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment