Friday, February 2, 2018

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Wednesday, January 31:
  • Delayed a week and after years of push-pull and cajoling, I finally had my first-ever fuck session with *****e*.  And it was, uh, just the same as it was before, except there was no one in the house to bother us, which is the main, positive thing from our tryst.  I think it would have been better if it wasn't for her boot, which she got when she broke her ankle tripping while working at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division).  I do want to do this again with her, I just hope she can open up so we can do weirder things.  Price: $120.
  • The night before I was told by ... oh, I'll keep them anonymous ... my group hosting people coming in for the Super Bowl.  Wow, these people love sports?  So to be part of the welcoming committee and to prove that we're not that passive-aggressive, we were going to meet at one of the ubiquitous craft breweries in the area (which, come to think of it, is one of those passive-aggressive things that makes Minnesotans Minnesotans).  They moved from one to another without me knowing it.  I only knew about their move after I got to the first place and texted the host.  It was kind of irritating since I came from *****e*'s place to this first brewery in the middle of a surprise snow squall which really fucked up the roads.  But I got to the second brewery without crashing my car, and this second brewery is closer to home, and I spent a lot more time enjoying the new friends I met more than I thought.  Had a beer.  With tip: $7.
  • Tuesday, January 30 -- saw The Commuter.  Had relatively low expectations when I decided to watch it -- I like Liam Neeson movies, sue me -- and it hit the bar a few times.  Preposterous in nature, yet I don't feel as though I was cheated out of my money.  Eh, C, C+.  Ticket, popcorn and pop and it all came out to: $9.67.
  • On Sunday the 28th I wanted to spend my morning having a hot chocolate at Caffetto.  But the barista said that their machine was on the fritz, so they could only serve coffee.  I wanted to avoid caffeine this day, so I went down to Urban Bean.  But there, when I asked for a hot chocolate, the barista said that the dude the evening before did not prepare any chocolate.  OK, I needed to work on my laptop, so I got an Americano instead.  (Later, the dude who fucked up the night before came in and gave his co-worker a gift as an apology.)  With tip: $4.
  • ETA on 11:22 p.m. on February 8 something I should have remembered: I got a Labatt while at the U.S. Pond Hockey Championships, like I usually do!  Silly me.  With tip I think the total cost was: $56.50.
  • For some reason I did not list this in my initial draft: After going to the U.S. Pond Hockey Championships (the three-time [at least] Open Division champs, Wright Homes, are the Patriots of pond hockey), I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  I saw a girl there, Lexi, who was going to be working shift changeover.  I wanted to stay and get a lapper from her because the last time I saw her was at my alma mater's watch party place downtown.  I figure, well, the next time I see her, I have to get a lap dance from her.  But she ignored me, completely did not see me.  Weird: She picked me out at a bar, and yet when I was at the strip bar, she didn't look my way at all.  So I didn't get an LD at all.  It was just a Bud Light and tip, which I think totalled: $13.25.
  • Back to Saturday the 27th, where I needed to get my car washed.  This was done in a above-freezing day after a snow storm and days of cold, but unlike the previous such cycle, which resulted in a half-hour back-up, there was line that made me wait, oh, ten minutes before the washing began.  Because I only tipped two bucks the last time, I made up for it this time.  But unlike having good service last time, I did not appreciate the people not locking in my driver's-side car mat.  That'll have to cost them the next time I am over there.  Charged the wash; this EWR is tip only: $3.
  • Then I went to exercise at my community center.  It's become the only time I stretch out my back even though I'm supposed to do it at home.  But I got so doggone hungry I went over to the concession stand at the rink next door to eat a hot dog.  Forgive me for putting on the calories in five minutes what I took two hours to lose.  With donation for the local hockey club: $4.
  • On Friday, January 26 I went to the University of Minnesota men's hockey game against Notre Dame, the first time the Fighting Irish visited Mariucci as a full member of the Big Ten.  Like I said here, it was a great game, and I'm glad I saw the one the Gophers won and not the one they lost.  Saw my old scalper acquaintance, still plying the game.  With that ticket, hot dog, small Coke and program: $30.50.
  • Went to Glam Doll afterward.  My second donut was free!  First donut, pourover and tip: $9.83.
  • Thursday, January 25 was the second of back-to-back nights I went to parties.  This is the one I went to after work (well, after stopping by at MOA to change pants) because it was closer from there than from home.  This is the party where *****a, the girl I took up to the VIP, finally convinced me that I've got a big dick.  I also got a lapper from ******y, who I had to skip the last time I was at this place.  Finally, I got a lap dance from this girl named Stacia, someone who I never met before.  I violated personal protocol in asking for an LD from someone I didn't know.  There are girls who have been to a few of these parties whom I still don't know, and I skipped over them to get one from Stacia, only because we chatted it up about the chicken wings *****a was serving.  With cover and bedroom fee: $200.
  • Wednesday the 24th was the party I chose over going over to *****e*'s place that evening, the day where I also felt guilty enough in lying to *****e* about needing to plow that I finally got around to actually plowing at around 7:50, approximately ten minutes before I would have had to leave *****e*'s house in order to avoid her son.  Anyway, it was worth saving up my ejaculate because ******e was there, hoovering up my fuck organ in the VIP like she was starving.  Goddamn, she can suck!  This place was more intimate, with fewer guys and fewer women.  That allowed me to get $20 dances from Nicole and Makenzie.  Makenzie was new to me, slim, and had a huge set of honkers.  When Nicole started her dance with me, she bent over and revealed something shiny coming out of her butt.  It turns out it was an anal plug -- "to prepare when I have sex," she said.  OK!  Really, I am a pervert, but when someone out-perverts me, I get squeed out.  That may not be fair, it may even be contradictory.  But that's just me.  With cover: $175.
  • Tuesday, January 23 ... Saw The Last Jedi.  A departure from the tone of the Star Wars series kind of in the same way The Empire Strikes Back is now seen as a tonal departure.  There are a few false endings, but the more I think about it, the more I like it, despite what the stans say.  Ticket, popcorn, pop: $9.67.
  • Monday the 22nd, the day my parents left town and the day the blizzard came just as they were leaving town. ...  Since I had to wake up early to drop them off at the airport, but being so close to my work from the airport, it made no sense to go back home.  So I went to IHOP to eat their all-you-can-eat pancakes.  The combination of eating so much food and waking up so early meant I needed a mocha from the commissary.  With donation the mocha cost: $4.25.
  • And then after work, to avoid all the cars sliding into the ditch or crashing into each other, I cooled my heels at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Well, until they said that they were closing at 7:30.  For the life of me I swear I had a receipt, but I was looking around just now and I can't find the damn thing.  So I'm just going to make up an amount, with tip.  Uh ...: $15.
  • On Sunday the 21st I went to Caffetto in the morning for a limoncello marscapone and hot chocolate.  With tip the amount was: $7.
  • Saturday, January 20: Went to Brit's Pub to watch the EPL.  Had a full breakfast to go with my Strongbow.  It was nice to have The Long Room almost all by myself, even though it kind of sucked that two of the three TVs were tuned to the same game.  With tip: $24.
  • That night was my alumni club event at the Timberwolves.  So, to keep up relations, I went to the bar where we hold our game-watch parties to get a quick beer and re-familiarize myself.  With tip: $3.75.
  • Since it would probably be my only Timberwolves game of the year, I got a souvenir-sized Coke.  With a hot dog the total came out to: $14.
  • After the game I went to Glam Doll.  Two donuts, pourover, tip: $10.83.
Good through January 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment