Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, February 19:
  • Well, I actually have receipts from then back to Wednesday, which was Valentine's Day.  Since I'm a pathetic loser, I went to the place where all pathetic losers go: The strip club.  I am scared because the owner of the place recently died, and the city of Minneapolis probably will not allow the license of the place to pass down to his son.  I'm scared as heck that the days of my home away from home are numbered.  Nevertheless, I had my coffee and tipped on-stage, and I got a lapdance from the the slender goth chick Valerie, the only one of the three strippers there who wasn't new to me.  Total: $30.
  • I believe I have been really good this cycle getting receipts.  I have a lot of them, so I need to go to Caffetto one day to go through them.  The reason I say that is I don't have an EWR from Valentine's Day back to Friday, February 9.  Because of a late invitation to a place I've wanted to go to for some time, I went to a party in St. Paul, which is the apartment of *****a, where I got down with her.  Well, we didn't do everything, but she kissed my dick!  *****e* was also there -- it was billed as an intimate party, with only those two girls working -- but I didn't get anything from her.  I fucked her in a one-on-one not too long ago, so I hope she understands I've been good to her.  With tips for the alcohol and Girl Scout Cookies *****a bought I shelled out: $140.
  • I hated that I was invited so late to that first party, and that I accepted this invitation, because I promised ***e* that I would nut under her hand at the party ***e* invited me to -- also on this night.  I was going to come to her with a sad dog face, admit what I did, explain to her that this was the first time I let her touch me (it wasn't) and I wanted to make sure I went to her place for the first time ever, then beg for her forgiveness.  But I didn't have to do that because when I got to this second party, in Minneapolis, ***e* wasn't there.  Her friend, ******e (the one who, with ***e*, double-teamed me for the first time ever) told me that she had a family emergency and couldn't make it.  Well, I don't have to beg my way out of an awkward situation.  I did get three $20 dances from her.  She got me hard, but I didn't whip out or anything because I just didn't have the money for that.  I got there so late that by the time ******e and I were done with our trio of LDs and went back upstairs, the party was over and all the guys who were just watching TV in the living room were gone.  That meant that all the other strippers there were too busy getting dressed for me to give my cover.  Whew!  At that party I spent just: $60.
  • Went to Glam Doll afterward.  Plus tip: $11.67.
  • To Monday, February 5 ... it was the day after the Super Bowl, and someone I had met before the SB who said he was going to work the SB wanted to hang out after the SB because he was leaving Tuesday.  Nice guy, interesting guy.  I will say that he is so passionate about so many weird things that, well, beyond our shared genius status, I don't know how well we can get along.  His friend tagged along with a beer with us because he also worked the game.  He is also in the same line of work as I, and he sent me an application to get onto this online hiring hall.  Haven't filled it out yet.  Should.  Oh, anyway, um, he was delayed at U.S. Bank Stadium (he still had work the day after the game?), and I didn't want to go home just to go back out.  So I parked at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) and ate at Pappy's across the street.  Gyro, fries, pop and tip: $10.62.
  • I didn't just park at the strip bar just to park.  I went in, too.  Tips, coffee, and a dance from Lexi, the girl who recognized me at the place where my alumni club watches football games ... which also happens to be the place where I was going to after there to meet my newfound friend and his friend.  Total: $30.
  • I still beat them to this downtown hangout, so I got soup and a beer and waited for them.  Oh, I need to thank my new friend for the stepladder.  With tip: $13.
  • Back to Groundhog Day: Thought there was a chance to see one of the hot babes I've friended on Facebook in person for Super Bowl Week festivities, but it was not to be.  Instead I decided I needed to scope out the stadium because I didn't know where to report for the weekend.  That didn't work because I still didn't know.  But at least I got to go in and hear a part of Justin Timberlake's rehearsal.  Even though I was both tired and cold, I went down to Nicollet Mall to catch Super Bowl Live one final time.  I know the subsidies taxpayers gave to the NFL so we could host this are unfeasible.  I still enjoyed the attention, and I think we acquitted ourselves nicely.  To warm up I stopped by the downtown Five Guys, which was open till midnight every night of Super Bowl Week.  Little Bacon Burger plus tip: $7.50
  • Afterward I went to Glam Doll, where I wanted to wait this babe out, just in case she got back to me (she didn't), but people for whom I would be working for Super Bowl LII did (thank goodness).  With tip, the donuts and pourover came to: $11.83.
Through to February 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment