Wednesday, February 28, 2018

You Know What? I'm Slut-Shaming Again

I consider myself liberal, and yet I always felt kind of funny, if not conservative, when it came to Bill Clinton's impeachment.  It gets clearer with each passing year that Republicans, already starving for power in American government and sacrificing the concept of the common good in the process, impeached Clinton for political reasons and not because he broke the law.  Nevertheless, the witch hunt that was perpetrated upon him did turn over a lie, extraneous to the functions of the presidency as it may be, concerning sexual trysts he had with Monica Lewinsky, who was an intern for him at the time.

As meaningless to his duties at the time, I did not like the fact that he lied to Special Prosecutor Ken Starr about him fucking around with Lewinsky.  But I'll be even more honest with you guys: Deep down, I didn't like the fact that President Clinton fucked around with an intern.  I don't care if he didn't go balls deep in her.  The fact that she, sucked his dick and whatnot constitutes cheating on your spouse, and it does matter to me if my President has decent character.  Again, I don't think he had to be removed from office.  But even as a Democrat, the shine was off his legacy permanently, at least in my mind.

One other thing, however.  It takes two to tango.  And I, to this day, still think Monica Lewinsky is a fat slut who is just as culpable in damaging a marriage and a presidency as Clinton was.  She damn well knew he was married when she started fucking around with him, and she didn't care.  She never really ... I would say atone for her responsibility.  But apparently she is distancing herself from even that, and in turn running towards the #MeToo movement.  She has penned an essay in Vanity Fair where she proclaims herself the victim and, after years of either deflecting offers to blame him or avoiding the subject entirely, points the finger at Bill Clinton for putting his dick in her orifices.  "A gross abuse of power," she writes, as if she was held down while Clinton was doing all that shit to her.

You know what, Monica Lewinsky?  Fuck off and go the fuck away.  Forever.  Couch yourself in your lowly position and contrast the age and power difference between you and him as much as you like.  You were old enough to know better.  You had one job above all else: Don't fuck the President.  And you did, or had sexual relations with him at least.  And I find it way too goddamn convenient that you "recast" your backroom fuck-arounds with him as sexual harassment.  Stop it.

That puts me at odds with a lot of liberals, I know.  But grown-ups who consent to relationships when one or both partners have vowed to be faithful to another person are being, to use a polite, vague term, unethical.  And I don't buy any social pressures or naivete that makes it acceptable or forgivable, especially when you grasp for such straws years after the fact.  You virtually wrecked a marriage and helped tarnish the legacy of a president.  That is your fault.  Own up to it, damn you.

---

And while we're on the subject of slut-shaming women who fucked around with presidents, let's go to the orange prick who we have to call President now and the slut who literally banged him.  Somehow, someway, Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal (she is fucking hot, believe me) responded to Donald Trump's come-ons by sleeping with him in 2006 ... while he was married to current wife Melania.  To her credit (for lack of a better word), she hasn't hid behind the #MeToo movement that Lewinsky is finding shelter under now, at least not yet.

But she's still a fucking slut.  She was well above age when she fucked Trump.  She knew goddamn well he was married at the time, and if she didn't, she's stupid and she should have.  And she slept with him anyway.  Yeah, Trump is responsible.  But McDougal is responsible too, and anyone who lets her off the hook just because she's a woman and he's Donald Trump refuses to tell it like it is.  And judging by the body language Melania uses around her husband, McDougal actually is a homewrecker, so she's got that going for her.

Two other things.  First off, it would not surprise me at all if, after all this shit, she actually voted for Trump and believes he is doing a good job as President.  If she fucked him willingly, she probably is dumb enough to believe he's a good Leader Of The Free World.  Besides, most Playmates are Republicans.  Second off, the detail that still baffles me the most in the breakthrough New Yorker piece is that, after they fucked (at least for the first time), Trump tried to giver McDougal money, to which she said she felt sorry for him and said, "No thanks, I'm not 'that girl.'  I slept with you because I like you."  I actually would have more respect for that shit-for-brains bimbo if she did take the money.  Anybody who willingly fucks that evil gelatinous moron Trump because she likes to needs some goddamn psychological help.

I'm into slut-shaming.  Fight me.

No comments:

Post a Comment