Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: February

The dozen girls for February are all wearing red.  Because of Valentine's Day, get it?

The big picture belongs to Hika Nakazawa, out of Tokyo.  It appears as though she has an Instagram.  She's hot as fuck.  But two problems.  One, she's Asian, just like me, and therefore I sometimes think I'm looking at a family member wearing a bikini, and that just won't do.  The other thing that bothers me about her picture is that she's tanned.  I like tanned women, but it's kind of jarring to see a Japanese woman so bronzed up.  I imagine Asian women to be pale.  Heck, most anime women are.  So why is she so tan?  Her picture is distracting.

So who else can I jerk off to?  Many interesting candidates.  Jessica is wearing a full one-piece, but her huge tits are pouring over the top.  (No chicken cutlets there, like all the Hooters waitresses at the Mall Of America who wear them almost as a necessity.)  And Robyn's sporting a two-piece and a sexy stomach.

In the end, though, I went with two others, of which I couldn't decide who was better.  Brooke is also wearing a one-piece, but it v's through the front, so she's showing sideboob.  Also, I like her come-hither face.  Meanwhile, Victoria is wearing a onesie and slightly turned sideways and away from the camera.  She's wearing that swimsuit tight, and her profile is showing that her back straps are so tight that it has holes in her back.  More importantly, you can see from her picture that there is space from her underboob to her stomach, enough for, oh, a pervy hand to sneak into and grope her tit.  Victoria looks like she's showing ass, but the more I see it, the less I see of it, if you know what I mean.

So, Brooke and Victoria.  Although I kind of fibbed on this one, by which I mean that I already jerked off to February.  I was casting my eyes all around the pages, so I could say I masturbated to all the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment