Friday, March 23, 2018

Today Is Not A Good Day

So I woke up to see that Gonzaga lost, so my bracket is busted.  Then I saw that it got cold enough outside that my windshield frosted over, so I had to take a couple minutes to scrape the ice off.  Then I tried to put the scraper back inside my car by opening the passenger-side back door, but I opened it up so much that I scraped the side of my parents' minivan.  (I may have been able to lick it off.  Oh well, my car got hit with hail three months after I got it, and their car is 18 years old, so who cares?)

Then there was a huge backup at 94 East.  A nine-car pile-up, turns out.  Wanted to turn off, but I had to stay because there was no exit, but I'm glad I stayed because I was able to zoom to Crosstown.  But because I sort of cut off a car, I took 494 East instead of Crosstown East, and then it felt as though it took longer to get to work than if I took Crosstown.  First thing I did when I got to my cube was to check Google Maps, and yes, 494E takes longer because it is longer.  Cripes, I should have just cut in front of her.

And my parents come home in two days and I'm not ready.

Today kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment