Saturday, March 10, 2018

No One Wants To Volunteer Anymore?

So my alumni club is doing our annual volunteering event today (Saturday).  It's the same place as before, doing the same thing as before.  I think we're doing it for the fourth time, I guess?  And this time, unfortunately, there are a lot fewer people than before.  We didn't have too much the first two years, but the last two years turnout has been really good.  And now, this.

Why?  Sure, maybe people are busy.  But maybe people are bored of going to the same place time and again.  And see, I wonder if changing up charities is something alumni clubs are supposed to do.  But I'm too ... I don't know, lazy or incapable of finding a different thing to do.  I wonder.  Well, I wonder for a little bit, then I worry about other things I need to worry about in my life.

Man, I just hope things go off without a hitch.  That's all I can hope for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment