Friday, March 9, 2018

Bad Driver: 031RYY

Oh, you fucker in the black Forrester, I don't know why you piss me off so.  There are others who have been more of an asshole, but for some goddamn reason, you just cutting right in front of me at 5 m.p.h. when I didn't give you any fucking space is the move of a special kind of dick, it really is.  And because this was in slow-motion you didn't feel the need to put your turn signal on, or even give me a thanks after you pulled that shit.  I was so flabbergasted you had the balls to do that that I wasn't even able to honk my horn until we were through the tunnel, four minutes after you did that.

There are worse pricks I should have reported but didn't.  But you sir, for such a unique bullshit move, I took time out of my day to write your ass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment