Friday, March 2, 2018

My Social Card Is Packed For, Like, The Next Week

I really should stay home and start, gulp, think about cleaning house.  But as long as they're away I have a compulsion to go out.  Besides, there are several unique things going on these next several days that, if I mentally organize them, will allow me to know when I can actually be a homebody.

And it sure as heck won't be this weekend.  This is what I think I must do:

  • Today/Friday: Taping of E Pluribus Loonum, previewing the upcoming MNUFC season, then maybe eating at Milkjam, where I hopefully will park on my way to New Bohemia, where the MNUFC preview taping is taking place, then Glam Doll Donuts to celebrate its five-year anniversary.
  • Saturday: EPL, then visiting Grandmother's best friend, then going to the bank to deposit m parents' check, then going to Able Brewery for this special record shop pop-up, then I might have the afternoon off, then I think I'm going downtown late that night to watch the MNUFC season opener.
  • Sunday: The Dairy Queen Classic/Big Ten-Pac-12 Challenge is all day.  I love baseball, and its rare I could get away with watching a tripleheader, but I plan to do that at U.S. Bank Stadium.  This should be the only thing I do Sunday.  (Aside: This schedule precludes me from going to the gym.  Yikes!)
  • Monday: After work I plan on going to Hooters to use the March coupon -- something like if you buy ten bucks' worth of food, you get buffalo chicken dip for free -- while watching a couple of college basektball conference tournament finals.
  • Tuesday: Movie.  Probably Annihilation.
Wednesday would be the first day where I can just go home and not spend any money doing anything.  Freakin' whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment