Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Last Night Of Freedom Was Spent Watching The Maid

So the good news is that the house is clean, really clean, so My Fucking Father should have no complaints at how spick-and-span it is after being away for two months.  The bad news is that she took a whole fucking workday, eight hours, to do this.  That set me back a lot of money, although it was only $220 instead of the $240 it should have been, bless her.  (And I want to reiterate that she did a phenomenal job.)  But what's worse is that I initially thought she could do this in the morning.  Then Friday she said she'd be here around 2.  Then yesterday (Saturday) morning she said it'd be closer to 3.  And then she was late because the babysitter didn't show up.  Finally she came at around 5:30, and with a full eight hours of meticulous cleaning, there was no way to do My Last Night Of Freedom plans of going to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) and then hitting Glam Doll.

Oh, well.  The house needs to be clean, and it's clean, so at least I have that.  Now to await any bitching from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment