Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Best House Party Ever?

So it started with *****a answering the door fully clothed.  As I was walking into *****e*'s party, an hour before is supposed end, *****a was leaving.  "But I wanted to get a dance from you," I cried.  "Well, do you wanna give me $20 because I had a shitty night?" she replied.  I was willing to do that ... if she was willing to do me, if you know what I mean, and if you don't know what I mean, I'll just flat-out tell you that I whipped out my cock right in the living room and told her, "Will you squeeze me?"  And with the front door open and I think the truck that I passed on my way to the front door supposedly her ride, she did!  I wanted to grab her gigantic tits while she gave me a handjob, but that would've been an extra five bucks.  I should be angrier at her for trying to extort money from me, but hey, she squeezed my cock out in the open; I can't complain.  I just hope the guys who were at the stripper party didn't see me do this.

Beyond that, there were four other strippers working *****e*'s party: *****e* (of course), *****a, ****a, and another girl who I know was there because she was selling her daughter's Girl Scout Cookies there, but who I never saw in my time there because she was in the back doing, er, something.  She's like that neighbor in Home Improvement.  In retrospect it made my life a lot easier because I could get at least a dance from three girls instead of four.  Moreover, each of those above three are veterans, strippers I've known for a long time, and I didn't have to inveigh over trying to give a new girl a shot and choosing which one of the vets to not give money to.  The new girl kind of eliminated herself, you know?

And beyond even that, I didn't have my normal ennui about which of the vet dancers I was going to really get down with because I had already fucked *****e* not too long before this party and I got an HJ and I think a BJ from *****a, recently as well.  In fact, I think they both did me in separate parties in the same week.  Fairness dictates that I go to the bedroom (which I think is *****e*'s kid's room, replete with a bunk bed) with ****a, with whom I couldn't remember the last time I got down.

And ****a was super fucking sexy this time around!  I stripped her, and then we started grooving to the music playing on her Pandora.  After some coaxing -- I know I'm trading sex for money, but that's no excuse not to make this romantic -- I got her to take off my pants and long underwear, the latter of which she started to make fun of me for wearing: "It's so hot outside!" ****a said.  "Are you kidding me?!" I cried, before I took them all the way off and she ordered me onto the bottom of the bunk bed.

That's where she really fucking went to town on my ass.  Well first ****a noticed how my pubic hairs were confined to my, uh, genital area and didn't spread all the way out of my bikini area and down my legs.  She said that her vagina hairs do that and she has to take the time to shave them.  I wouldn't mind all that hair on her; she's hot, and besides, I wouldn't spend a single damn second grooming myself for other people.  I don't do it!

Oh yeah, the messing around.  ****a bit my nips, then grabbed my dick, then jerked it off, then sucked me off, then deep-throated me.  ****a then licked my balls and then, after I asked her to be, ahem, a little rougher on me, she started slapping them.  Hard.  And then too hard, to which I said, "OK, that's a little too much!"  I apologized for having her do that to me and then telling her to stop, but I didn't know how much it was going to hurt.

But I finally came.  Thought I came in her mouth.  Wanted to, probably did, but I didn't clear it with her beforehand, so I apologized to her if I got any in her mouth when she didn't expect it.  ****a was cool with it.  That's why when she's sober, she is a blowjob queen!  The best part about this is that I didn't need to jerk myself off onto her.  This was all ****a's work.  All I had to do was lie in the bottom bunk bed and take it.  She made me cum, thank Buddha!

After that tryst with ****a I got lapdances out in the open with the host *****e* and *****a.  Both were in buoyant spirits and were pleasant to talk to (not to say that they are ever unpleasant to talk to).  *****e* talked about being open to more one-on-ones, and *****a said she would be willing to finally fuck me -- which I did, just last week!

So I have to conclude that this is The Best House Party I Have Ever Been To.  I spent pretty much $200, but I got everything I wanted and a little more -- a spontaneous and thus authentic orgasm that followed some fake romance; nice talks with all the girls, none of whom sported any attitude; me perving out in the living room and a stripper being up to the pervertedness; and only a few guys, all whom were also pretty pleasant.  Never for a second did I feel ripped off or taken advantage of or disrespected.  It was ... it was perfect, just about absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment