Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I Fucking Hate My Parents. I Really Do.

I was afraid -- and yet I knew -- that both My Fucking Father and My Fucking Mother would yell at me as soon as they got home.  But I cannot remember the last time both of them attacked me on the same night.

I'm still hurt, and angry, and confused by what happened last night, so I think I'm going to end this blog post before I can tell y'all the whole story, mostly because I am having a bad time processing it.  Sorry.

The big thing is is that My Fucking Mother lost a couple 1099's that I left for her on the table, and she used that to launch into a bitchy screed about how I can't keep all the mail that she got while they were away on their two-month cruise intact.  They have a dozen properties, dozens of credit cards, accounts hither and yon, and a fuck-ton of junk mail they've signed up for.  How in the hell do I have to spend a day I'm working, after which I need to organize it by company and date, like how My Fucking Mother railed at me to do?  This was all because of those goddamn 1099's, and I know for a fact I put those in a rubber band with all the other 1099's on the piano.  This was totally her fault.

But she didn't act like it was her fault because she's a cunt.  And like she does when she is a cunt, she uses my mistakes while she's yelling at me.  Apparently I didn't pay insurance for one of her properties here.  She says that she told me and she even provided a book for me to write it in.  I don't remember her telling me, and I sure as fuck wasn't able to locate any "book" within all the other shit I had to keep track for her while they were gone.  And wouldn't there be a fucking bill that would come due?  Where the fuck was that?  Or did I just have to magically pay insurance for a bill that never came on some random date?  For fuck's sake, this isn't my house; it's a property they own whose responsibilities have fallen on my lap.

In fact, I don't even know if this was a "mistake."  I'm going to call the insurance agent and ask him what the fuck was going on, because frankly, I think My Fucking Mother might be bullshitting me.  Like her accusing me of taking her 1099's or throwing them away, I think she just didn't tell me about the insurance.  Seriously, NOT EVEN A BILL?!

What is even stranger is My Fucking Father.  While I was having dinner he stammered up the stairs and starting coming after me for not getting his sleeping pills on time.  I told him that he used up all his refills -- he only got one month's supply when he felt entitled to two -- and that he needed to speak with the doctor to get re-authorized.  But nope, he wasn't having any of that logic.  Also, and this is even more fucked-up, he started screaming at me that I didn't put his supply of pills downstairs.  WHY THE FUCK DOES WHERE I PUT HIS SLEEPING PILLS FUCKING MATTER?!?!?!  He got 'em, right?  Fuck this pill-popping addict.

I only gave you a little snippet of what I faced last night.  I should go into more detail, but frankly, it hurts too much to relive the yelling with anything more than humor and disbelief.  Again, I apologize, but if I told you how they really made me feel, I wouldn't be able to keep it together for work in a few hours.  I hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment