Saturday, February 17, 2018

Fat, Unmotivated -- And Sick?

Look, they took the cookies and cake away, so I don't think I got fat as I thought I would at work yesterday.  All I had was fish (well, cod, but it was Chinese New Year), tartar sauce, asparagus and corn for lunch, a little Pepsi to wash it down, and coffee in the late afternoon.  I then went to the 5-8 to see if I could use my years-old coupon for a free Jucy Lucy (I couldn't -- I understand, but hey, Matt's invented the burger!).  Came home, felt hungry, ate peanuts and a mini-Twix, and that was it.

But then I woke up so fat.  Ugh.  Even shitting everything I ate yesterday I still feel fat.  And even though there are a lot of things I need to do today, including exercise, I ... just don't want to.  I feel as though I have chills, like -- like I'm catching the flu.  Oh, great.  Was it that guy sitting next to me at the bar at the 5-8, coughing his whole way through?  Damn, I hope it's not the flu.

I thought that I would actually lose weight because my parents wouldn't be here to shove food in my face.  Quite the opposite, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment