Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Things I Need To Ask My Parents Once They Come To Shore

It is fun to not need to talk to your folks.  But really, I have a lot of things I need to talk to them about, the sooner the better, and it's unfortunate that they are at sea most of this week.  Once they get to dry land and get wi-fi, I need to contact them about these things.

(By the way, I blog post these less for you guys and more for me mentally getting my questions together so I don't forget anything.)

  • Can't pay the house insurance bill online.
  • The law firm sent that bill again; I returned it again.
  • TD Ameritrade has a gift card that needs to be claimed by the end of the month.
  • Rental checks have come in; did they want me to send photos to them, like I think they said?
  • Where are the ribs?

No comments:

Post a Comment