Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Mapping Out My Mondays

So for the time being, my weekends are Sundays and Mondays.  It feels kind of weird.  Saturdays are my Fridays, and yet the past Saturdays have felt like the pressure is off, as if we are coming in to get some overtime.

Meanwhile, I am taking advantage of the fact that Mondays, a weekday, is free for me.  That means I can do lots of things -- go to the doctor or dentist, see my psychiatrist, get my car fixed, go to the DMV -- and not need to take time off in order to do them.  As an added bonus, now my Mondays (well, all my days) are now parent-free.

So what to do with my Mondays?  Well, for the foreseeable future I am mapping them out like this:

  • 8/20: staying at home; hopefully I won't leave the house, not even the yards
  • 8/27: therapist
  • 9/3 (Labor Day): probably go to the State Fair on its last day
  • 9/10: do what I usually do when my parents are in town: coffee in the morning, exercise in the afternoon
  • 9/17: uh ... go to ****e's place and fuck?
Repeat, I guess.

So far, seems like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment