Sunday, August 12, 2018

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Saturday, August 11:
  • That evening I went to the Pizza Luce Block Party downtown.  One pizza, one beer.  When paying for tickets that convert to the pizza and beer I dropped the change of 50 cents as tip.  total: $100.  (ETA at 2 p.m. on September 8 -- WTF?!  How did I miss this mistake?  Now that it's been so long ago I don't know what the hell the amount was.  Shit.  Uh, I'm going to just say ... $12.  Fuck it.)
  • Answered a booty call from ****y.  That day she invited me to the same stripper party that two other girls invited me to.  Couldn't go because I'm broke.  But I made the dumb mistake of asking her if she does one-on-ones, to which she replied, "Can you do it tonight?"  And like a stupid dick, I leaped at the chance.  I mean, it wasn't bad, but I'm totally broke right now.  Eh, I'm so dumb.  HJ from ****y: $100.
  • Didn't spend anything on Thursday, so we really start Wednesday, August 8 -- I've been doing my best to avoid using cash until I get paid, and even then it's all going to my credit card bill because I still had to buy stuff and so I put it on my credit card bill.  However, and I don't know if this is a state thing only, but by Minnesota law you cannot use a credit card to pay for lottery tickets.  And since Powerball has gotten into nine digits again, I asked Father if he wanted some and he said yes.  He wanted five; I played one.  That means the total is, natch: $12.
  • After getting home Father paid me back for his share of the Powerball, and Infusion of: $10.
  • Back to Monday the 6th, where the only EWR was me getting paid at the U. to try and finish up this experiment.  Two hours of listening to bleeps and bloops means an Infusion of: $20.
  • On Sunday the 5th I needed to blog, so I went to Diamonds to do so before heading back up Central to catch the last-ever 3M Championship.  The combination of getting up laid, huge traffic because Central was closed down for a street festival, and me trying to finish up my requiem to the 3M Championship led me to spend less than three hours at TPC Twin Cities when I initially wanted to be there for five.  Some things just don't go your way.  Lemonade plus tip at Diamonds: $3.
  • To Saturday, August 4 ... I still don't know how scheduling at my new job works.  On Friday I was told that I actually could work on Saturday, this day, even though I was not scheduled to on the training schedule sheet I got before I started.  But I was allowed (according to my supervisor) to work until I reached 40 hours for the week.  That was four hours, so from 9-1.  That meant I had my afternoon free before I went home, showered, then went out to see United piss away a sure win.  Before coming home I took a diversion and went to the inaugural Blue Sun Soda Festival very close to my house.  It was great to see so many families enjoy an afternoon of community bonding.  Too bad the sky was gray.  And too bad it was so popular that I had trouble finding a spot.  But I did, and I bought four tickets, each a quarter, in order to sample all the craft pop forming the backbone of the festival.  Weirdly, though, these tickets had to be taxed, and Blue Sun Soda Shop did not bother us with paying the tax.  They just ate the tax themselves, in the form of loose change they would take from the top of the box where its cash register lain and stuffed it back in the register.  I was kind of worried what would happen if they ran out of change, so on top of the dollar I paid I threw in some of my own change, 25 cents.  I then waited a long time before my street tacos from Elevation 5280 were finally made.  Not bad, but as with all street tacos they were stuffed so much that some invariably fell out.  Annoyed by that.  With tip for the tacos my whole stay there cost me: $12.25.
  • On Friday the 3rd Father paid me back for the Powerball tickets I just bought for him, an Infusion of: $10.
  • Let us hurl all the way back to Sunday, July 29 ... where Father paid me back, again, for Powerball tickets.  This time around he only wanted one.  I got one as well, but I forgot to take one of them.  Father probably thought I bought both for him, and so he paid me back for both.  I wanted to give him back two dollars, but I figured I would pay for something of his soon.  Haven't done that yet, though.  So, technically, this is an Infusion of: $4.
  • To Saturday the 28th, where, in anticipation of starting my job, I went to Moler to get my face professionally shaved by a student.  I always feel better when someone else shaves my face, even though it does cost money.  This time I charged the shave, but I tipped to the guy who shaved me with cash: $4.
  • Friday, July 27 -- started My Last Free Day by going to Caribou/Einstein.  Used my points on a free medium coffee, so bagel and tip came to: $3.75.
  • I then went to the U. for a research study.  It is a familiar place and experiment: The hearing experiment where I hear bleeps and bloops.  I should go into more depth soon, but it was a blast from the past going back up there.  And I needed the money.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • I needed it because I got bamboozled by *****e* to go to her house, where I thought I was going to see her but instead attended a fucking party.  Well, I sort-of got back at her: She was holding a party on August 11 where she was also collecting boxes because she's moving.  I told her I didn't have any money for her, but I did have boxes.  Well, I really thought I did: I have two big boxes, but when I grabbed them, I saw that Father packed them full of toys my parents bought from Toys 'R' Us before they closed for good.  So I ... misled *****e*.  I feel sorry, because I truly thought I had boxes.  But the dick side of me is like, eh.  I'll try and make it up to her by buying boxes later this week.  Maybe.  Anyway, I fucked her for: $100.
  • And then I went to My Art Gallery for a new exhibition.  Still good to see it going strong.  A donation of: $3.
  • On Thursday the 26th I went to Al's Breakfast.  Try to eat at this place once a year, usually in the summer when it's not overrun by college students.  And thankfully my wait was less than five minutes before someone left.  I got the Jose for the first time ever.  I have always wondered whether Al's has a plate that's considered to be a "signature" dish.  I guess it's this one, even though only one website says it is.  It's good, but everything there is good.  Hope to God it never closes due to gentrification.  With tip: $13.
  • I then went to the library to print out the company's offer sheet: 20 cents.
  • Then went to St. Paul because I needed to talk to the government about not needing their health insurance anymore.  Don't know how long I was there, so I leaned toward overestimating, and yes, I had about ten minutes (maybe a quarter's worth) of time before I had to leave.  So I stayed, even though I had to get to my experiment at the U.  Total: $1.
  • U. experiment, hearing study.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • Wednesday, July 25 ... I was not working downtown at this time, but I still had to go there for two things: Having my annual eating date with my friend and getting my shoes shined.  I wanted to do both the morning of a workday, but it didn't work out that way, especially since I was not given a head's-up as to when my assignment with the law firm was over, so I had to take a morning to do both.  My friend paid for my coffee because she makes more money than I do.  Then went to get my shoes shined at Lisa's.  Thank Buddha she's still there, too.  With tip: $15.
  • And as is customary, after getting my shoes shined I moseyed over to the Bogart's kiosk to get a doughnut.  With tip: $3.75.
  • Had a research study to go to in the afternoon.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • That not I went to a party I really should not have gone to.  But the host, *****a, has been good to me and I've felt bad about not going to her parties for a while now.  Plus, ******e was there and I've rebuffed her invitations for a long time too.  I finally bit the bullet, especially since the place where this is was close.  Finally got ******e to a bed, and although I was afraid she wouldn't, she gave me a handjob.  And it felt guuuuuuuuuuud.  With dances for *****a and Barbie, whom I wanted to get an LD from for along time, plus cover and an extra bed charge -- wow, this adds up, doens't it? -- the total cost of this party is: $180.
  • Going back to Monday, July 23, where I went to the U. for an experiment.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • Sunday the 22nd ... went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition), where I got a dance from Ash, who told me a lot of things about herself.  I feel good that she trusts me.  With coffee and tips: $28.
  • On Saturday the 21st I went to the library to produce some invoices for Mother: 20 cents.
  • I then went to one of the many breweries around the Twin Cities, Utepils, which had a music festival, reason enough for me to visit.  The Pils was nice.  They advertised a bunch of food trucks, but there were only two.  I bought rib tips from one, but the woman charged me two bucks more than what was posted on their board.  Which is funny, because while I was waiting in line, this woman consistently overcharged everyone who bought one of the truck's BBQ dishes -- and none of them said anything about it.  When I spoke up, she charged me for the price written on the board ... and she did not take my tip.  Fair enough.  Plus tip for the Pils and it all came to: $14.
  • On Friday, July 20 I packed in two experiments at the U. on the same day.  Wanted to arrange it so I could immediately go from research study to another, but I couldn't; had a break of about 2 1/2 hours inbetween (maybe?), so I dinked around campus.  The first experiment was a one-off.  An Infusion of: $12.
  • The second was, I think, the first time I revisited the hearing lab.  Again, I'll talk about that later.  An Infusion of: $20.
  • That night I went to Glam Doll.  Did not get a pourover coffee because I was able to eschew coffee in the morning and I wanted to keep that going.  Got a hot chocolate instead.  Put that and my first donut on my credit card.  The second donut, and the tip, I paid with cash: $3.
  • Thursday the 19th ... ****e, oh, ****e -- although I don't have to eat a fucking steak every time I go there, and I'm really skeeved that she has a male roommate that she tends to from time to time.  Oh, well, she is my last whore.
  • ****e was trying to clean up the house before I came over.  She doesn't have to do that.  While peeing I found a dime.  An Infusion of: 10 cents.
  • On Wednesday the 18th I went to Caribou in the morning.  Used my points for a free mocha.  Got a cookie to go with it.  Rounded up for tip, so it equals: $1.
  • Tuesday, July 17 ... Father paid me back for all those lottery tickets I got for him, an Infusion of: $50.
  • Oh yeah -- when I was at the gas station buying lottery tickets for Father (and for me), I saw a woman just drop her change on the floor.  And she just left.  Didn't stop to stoop and pick up the change.  You know, it's not much, but it's yours and it's legal tender.  It'll be useful at some point, but she didn't care.  Man, I don't know if that's wise.  So I stopped down to scoop them up.  I don't care, I'm not ashamed, shit.  An Infusion of: 61 cents.
I need to do these more often.  Good through August 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment