Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Um, It's Not Working

Yeah, it's been less than two days.  But frankly, I thought this burning piss medicine would work instantly -- I mean, I would feel relief right after I took it for the very first time Monday evening.  But that didn't happen.  And I haven't felt much relief since.  Not after a day, not after what I would consider a decent night's rest where I listened to my body and fell asleep at midnight, a rest I woke from this morning.

It's gotten so bad that I've been afraid to pee.  I didn't feel the need to go this morning, but I knew that was because mentally and physically I did not want to feel the prospect of my pisshole hurting me.  Eventually I had to, and yep, that burning sensation was still there, two days after I began this medication.

I set up a doctor's appointment this Friday as a contingency.  Now I need a miracle for something to happen; otherwise, I am following my doc's advice and coming in to see him for more aggressive treatment ... and doing so on the last-ever day I get insurance through the state.  That is important; otherwise I have no idea how much this would set me back.  And I'm still afraid it won't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment