Wednesday, August 8, 2018

OK, so I'm getting into work.  It sucks to wake up in the morning, but the work day flies by.  It feels like it's less than eight hours.

However, one of the things that really sucks is that I can't eat at my desk.  That won't be a problem once my folks leave; I just won't eat at work.  (That might help with my waistline, too.)  But right now, since my parents lovingly make lunch for me, I have to either snarf it down during morning break (which I've done with the bananas) or eat it after work.  Since somebody brought in leftovers ("Hawaiian sliders," two types of pasta and Caesar salad) for work today, I ate the bao and the banana my folks gave me just now, here at the library, where I'm blog posting this.  And it's a pain in the ass.  I usually am not hungry for dinner, but now I'm really not hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment