Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Who The Fuck Is This Asshole?

Something unique about waking up at 5:30 ... have I talked about this prick already?

So I just woke up, right?  Every day for as long as I can remember, around this time of morning, there is a neighbor, to the left of us, who fires up his ... I'm guessing it's his truck, and I'm assuming it's a him, loudly.  And even though it's unnecessary, after he backs down the driveway, he floors his accelerator and guns down the street, presumably on his way to work.  I think I have been woken up a few times by this asshole.

Why does he do it?  Well, I guess I can understand he hates waking up this early in the morning just like I do.  But that he wants to blow it out his ass and let everyone know he's off to work -- and showing off his truck while he does it -- that ... I wonder if I can call the police on that bitch's ass.

One of these days I'm going to wake up early enough and come out of the house to see for certain which of the neighbors feels like he can do this without impunity.  He can't get away with this.  I just need to figure out how to get back at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment