Thursday, August 9, 2018

Tirangry

It's not a good thing when you wake up pissed off.  But that's how it is when you go to bed at 1:30 and are awakened by your alarm at 5:30.  I'm tired and angry.  I'm tirangry.

I don't know how much longer I have to be solely on this schedule, but I hope it ends soon.  Or, I have to go to bed earlier.  Or, no one has to set me off today.

That latter thing won't happen, I'm afraid.  There is this co-worker who still bangs on the fucking keys like she's taking out her frustrations on it, and that is annoying.  Meanwhile, I don't know if it's me or not, but maybe my supervisor snapped at me.  That's the way my heart feels, even though my mind is thinking, "No big deal, let it go."  Right now I'm not in a mood to let anything go, so hopefully I don't melt down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment