Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: July

Seeing that it is July, of course most of the babes (though not all) are wearing the colors and the designs of the American flag.  And yet it gave me pause, knowing that crackpot Republicans have twisted our nation's colors for their own racist, hateful agendas.  Alana, out of Ft. Lauderdale, is wearing a bikini and standing in front of an American flag.  Feels more like Alex Jones than George Patton, but that's the times telling me that.

Maybe that's why I find the dozen women for the month to be, overall, underwhelming.  For one thing, the model with the biggest picture, Dayton's Alyssa Wickman (wearing a white one-piece that has a small American flag stitched onto the left leg hole hem) has set her Instagram and Twitter private.  How can jerk off to you if you won't let me see your pictures?  And while Amanda out of Nashville has a nice smile and a killer body, I don't need her to hold a guitar as a prop.

The runner-up is Kayla, out of Newman, Ga., with her dark hair and dark eyes.  But the winner is Christina, out of Metairie, La.  She, like Kayla, is wearing an American two-piece, but I love that she's smiling.  Women, you have to smile more!  (I'm kidding, I'm kidding!  Well, I like Christina's smile, that's what I want to say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment