Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: October

Overall, the dozen babes for this month are as mashing lot.

First of all, a word for the main girl, Hailey Slobodzian of Ft. Myers.  She's got a body, I know it.  Unfortunately, it's underneath a black full one-piece, so it shows nothing.  However, and I mean this, the sexiest part about her ... is her last name.  Not that "Slobodzian" is a sexy last name.  But she did not change it.  It's her real name, and she's using it to model, and I admire the hell out of that.

One of the girls who was there for the signing signed for this month: Kiffanie (weird name) out of Lone Tree, Colo.  She wrote down "I can't wait to be pinned against your wall!"  Why is that Kiff?  You like it hard?  You wanna be fucked rough, you slut, you?  No?  It's just a saying?  Yeah, I knew that.  She's sexy, but the pun kind of kills it for me.

I will point out two other girls.  One is Laiken, from Douglasville, Ga., and I know that this year she was crowned Miss Hooters International and thus will be on the cover of the 2019 calendar.  Good for her.  Sadly, her photo has her left arm crossed in front of her, and I hate that because it conceals too much.  Also, a Brittney from Spring Hill, Fla. is posing with a watermelon.  Why are you posing with a watermelon?

So the runner-up is Kylie, from San Marcos, Calif.  The blonde is wearing an orange two-piece, but the top has a collar.  Seeing her big tits, it makes me think she needs that collar to support her gigantic breasts!  But the winner for the month is Victoria, from Castleton, Ind.  A black two-piece on, but the best thing about this blonde is her girl next door look.  She doesn't seem to be a model, but her smile makes her think she's just a regular, accessible cutie.  So the winner is Victoria!

Now I can masturbate to this page and flip it to November, a week late.

No comments:

Post a Comment