Saturday, November 3, 2018

Got Called Out For Listening The Radio Too Loud At Work Today

I don't care, for a lot of reasons:

  • I'm still fucking sick af.  If this floats up to my supervisor, that'll be my excuse;
  • I was not in the mood to listen to chit-chat amongst the others, although I usually am not and that is why I listen to the radio;
  • That Bitch e-mailed me.  I'm not completely pissed.  In fact, I think I have a lot of reasons to think that she doesn't think lowly of me.  First of all, she said please.  And second, that she even reached out to me (even though she used ALL CAPS I DON'T THINK THAT'S A BIG DEAL BECAUSE MOST OF OUR WORK ON THE COMPUTER HAS TO BE IN ALL CAPS) makes me think she's comfortable enough with me to plead with me to turn down the radio.  If she thinks I'm a shitty person, she wouldn't even bother being this direct with me.  She'll just, I don't know, talk to my boss, or start becoming passive-aggressive with me.  You know, maybe That Bitch isn't that much of a bitch after all.
So, I am not fuming over this.  I may have to really check myself, but for all the above reasons (although mostly because I'm sick as fuck), I, uh, don't really give a fuck right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment