Thursday, November 1, 2018

You Know, Now That I Think About It, The Worst Part Of How I'm Feeling Right Now Is ...

... the nausea.  I am manufacturing snot like we're in a war, and inevitably it travels down my throat with such frequency and volume that I just have to cough it up, and that doesn't work because there's too goddamn much, so I cough harder, and that still doesn't work, so I start to open up my gag reflex, as if that's the only thing that will remove the "bad shit" in my throat, which it is not, BTW.

I can't see him tomorrow; he can't see me Monday.  The earliest is Tuesday, aka Election Day, the day where I'm supposed to be a patriot and make sure everybody else is able to exercise their fundamental right to vote.  But I can't because I apparently have to fucking take care of me, selfish bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment