Sunday, November 4, 2018

Women Problems

So I got burned by *a*** when she promised me a lap dance (I'm at My Favorite Stripclub [Non-Cover Division]) and then gave a couple to someone else without telling me so.  I wave my hand, sort-of sarcastically, and she gets all pissy and walks away from me.  We both overreacted, OK?  I think it'll blow over after I give it some time off.

I was sort-of grumpy because I'm still sick and I had to field a call from Mother.  After I get home I get sort-of reamed by Mother for even mentioning that I would renew a license online.  Her condescending tone, when she doesn't know fuck-all about renewing online (otherwise she would do it her goddamn self), is something I really, really don't need.  At all.

And in the meantime I'm staring to think That Bitch At Work is going to be a problem.  Yeah, I changed my mind about her being cool with me.  Maybe she's after me.

Man, I just want to turn my back on the world, or at least all females, till Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment