Thursday, November 15, 2018

Linin' Up My Hoes

OK, my dick has gotten super hard and so ready to cum in the past few days because I have lined up sexy time with not one but two babes over the next few days.  I have not fucked around with either ****e or ****e in a while.  But with the money rolling in and me finally feeling good about my health (the coughing is still there, just not as bad as it has been), I have gotten my groove back ... and I'm ready to rock out with my cock out!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when I ****e sucks my dick.  I just happened to see her at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) last (Wednesday) night and I arranged for me to take her to the party.  I now have a fantasy of showing up at her place early, then asking if the shit I want her to do to me at the party we can do in her bedroom instead.  It'd save me a fee!  Regardless, ****e is ready to fuckin' put out, and I (hopefully) will be ready to respond with my jizz!

Then, assuming she calls back, I'll drive a long way on Sunday, a football day, to mess around with ****e.  She is now the only woman in my life who'll let me rawdog her.  And I'm ready to slide my dick into her vagina and copulate the way God intended.  And hey, maybe she'll cook me lunch before we fuck.  And double hey, since it's the weekend, maybe she'll let me stay over for the night!

I don't care that I'm spending money.  I have enough where I can fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment